Cover Letter For The Post Of Software Programmer Analyst
Dear Mr. Thatcher,
I am writing in response to the available Programmer position at NetraNetrics advertised on Monster.com. I have great experience with multiple computer languages, including Perl, C#, C++ and Java. Additionally, I have a Bachelor’s degree in computer programming and seven years of experience working as a programmer.
I work in an agile software development environment, collaborating with other departments to ensure a top quality product that meets clients’s needs is always produced. I have excellent technical and analytical abilities and my coding strengths as a programmer mean I am able to correctly execute needed code sections with few errors. I have strong verbal and written communication skills and write solid technical manuals for developed applications.
I would be a terrific choice for the open NetraNetrics programmer position. I am highly detail-oriented and can visualize how code will translate into the finished application. My ability to prioritize and effectively manage my time allows me to juggle several projects simultaneously.
I fully expect that upon a review of my enclosed resume and qualifications, you will contact me for an interview for the programmer job. I have included both my email as well as my cell number. I can be contacted via either method.
Programmer Analyst Cover Letter
Programmer Analysts are responsible for performing both systems analyst and computer programmer job duties. They are charged with identifying corporate needs, designing and developing software/network systems to meet those needs, and then implementing those systems by writing new programs and/or updating existing ones. Their work can also include preparing cost analyses, determining project scope, and working closely with project managers. Programmer Analysts also test new software to expose and eliminate bugs prior to full implementation. Certainly they must have strong technical aptitude and stay abreast of evolving technological trends and improvements.
Cover letters for Programmer Analysts include qualifications and skills such as the following:
- Program design and development
- Needs analysis/assessment
- Translation and testing
- Project scope and management
- Cost analysis/feasibility
- Problem solving
- Team collaboration and leadership
- Vendor relationship management
- Best practices
A sample cover letter showcasing many of these attributes and credentials is shown below.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Programmer Analyst Resume Samples.
Dear Mr. Whelan:
Upon review of your posting for a Programmer Analyst, I felt compelled to submit my resume for your consideration. As an experienced team leader with extensive experience in driving software design and implementations within the healthcare sector, I am confident in my ability to significantly contribute to the objectives of Scadia Community Health.
My career accomplishments consist of demonstrated experience determining program needs, creating and rolling out new software programs and tools, and training and managing staff through software/system implementations while analyzing strategies and processes to facilitate improved operations and efficiency. My superior communication and problem-solving skills allow me to excel in leading teams through all facets of project life cycles and in ensuring optimal user experiences.
I invite you to consider the following highlights of my qualifications:
- Applying expertise in developing and managing a variety of software implementation projects for Premier Health & Wellness in Tampa Bay for the past 11 years; directing project financials, resources, staff training initiatives, and best practices while leading a department comprising 7
- Designing, developing, introducing, and supporting software for New Patient Entry, Accounts Payable, and Accounts Payable applications.
- Leveraging technical expertise to facilitate the research, testing, and decision-making of new corporate software purchases.
- Testing and analyzing web- and software-based systems to identify problems; repairing ad/or modifying programs to remediate errors, boost efficiency, and elevate performance.
- Developing and maintaining web-based applications involving multiple programming languages.
- Building and sustaining key vendor relationships through effective interpersonal, organizational, and analytical abilities.
With a proven track record of spearheading all phases of implementation project deliverables and executions, I am positioned to vastly exceed your expectations for this role and substantially benefit your organization at Scadia Community Health. I look forward to discussing the position in further detail. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Tracy E. Norris